Whether you are traveling to Scandinavia or elsewhere, here are a few travel essentials no matter what the season or destination:
- The Snoooze travel pillow is such a great way to get a great night’s sleep and feel refreshed anywhere. I always bring mine on road trips for instance, as it makes the car journey so much more comfortable. But it also brings that little comfort with you, making the hotel, airbnb or place I am staying that extra bit homely. I have the normal sized pillow, but they recently came out with a mini version which is great if you have less space but still want to be comfortable on your travels.
- Go offline on your holiday and write your travel memories in an old-fashioned Travel journal by Design Letters. The journal has space for ten destinations, and for each destination you can create a travel check list, must visit restaurants, shops and places of interest. At the end of the holiday, note down the highlights and insert the best photos.
- Hay’s colourful Be Quiet! earplugs are great for travelling because you never know if there will be noice where you are staying.
- Whether you prefer water, juice, iced tea, sparkling water or a healthy smoothie, the Keep Cool bottle from Stelton is perfect for keeping your favourite drink cold on the go.
- Humble Brush is a toothbrush that will clean just as well and last just as long as your regular plastic toothbrush, with the added benefit of being better for the environment. Bring it with you on your travels with the additional case and stand to brush without worries.
- This selection of Aesop classics travel set will help you maintain an impeccable presence during transit, and see you arrive fresh-faced at your destination. It includes seven travel-sized essentials to cleanse and moisturise hands, maintain optimum hydration for the skin, and ensure oral hygiene.
- When traveling I always bring my trusted Fjällräven classic Kånken backpack – a hard-wearing and lightweight way to carry all the small things I need.
- I don’t know about you, but for me snacks are an important part of travel. These Nordic By Nature food bags gives you the perfect solution to keep your food healthy, fresh and safe. A set contains 4 bags in different sizes. No more plastic waste, enjoy our recyclable food bags.
- Instead of bringing single-use plastic cutlery if needed (a big no no) then I suggest the Light My Fire spork – a ‘spoon-fork-knife’ with a serrated edge on the side of the fork.
- Headphones are to me essential for any trip, and the Plattan 2 Bluetooth from Urbanears are a great choice because they have 30+ hours of wireless playtime.
What are your travel essentials?