Looking from the perfect gift? This extensive gift guide covers everyone from the Nordic soul, the Scandinavian design lover, the hygge homebody, the minimalist, the Scandi chic, the tech-savvy, the traveler, the foodie & the youngster.
Christmas can be stressful enough with everything you have to get done before the big day, but I hope this list will help inspire you and make your shopping online easier this year. You can thank me later :)
Know someone who feels a connection to the Nordics? This selection of gift ideas are for those who might not be from Scandinavia but still feel like they have a Nordic soul.
- Ice berg lantern by Kähler
- Salt soap set (eucalyptus & lemon) by Hetkinen
- Dala-horse cushion cover by Arvidssons Textil
- Nordic hydration gel mask by Lumene
- Trio of Nordic style trees & house by Brüün
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Beanie by Arctic Fox & Co
- Nordic Tales: Folktales from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland & Denmark
- Unisex hand-knitted wool socks by Wool House
- Fjord scented candle by SKANDINAVISK
Here is a selection of gift ideas for the Scandinavian design lover whether it is the newbie who needs a little introduction into the great world of Scandinavian design or someone who already owns a few pieces.
- Scandinavian Design book by Taschen
- Initial necklace by Design Letters
- Ildhane candleholder by Nedre Foss
- Juliane flower pot by Bjørn Wiinblad
- Knot pillow by Design House of Stockholm
- Unikko mug by Marimekko
- Elephant bottle opener by Georg Jensen
- Night Owl table lamp by Fritz Hansen
- Carrie lamp by Menu
Winter is the perfect time to relax and enjoy those little moments. Here you will find my gift ideas for the hygge homebody who likes to be cozy at home.
- That hygge feeling t-shirt
- Linen bedding bundle by Bedfolk
- The hygge game
- Nordic home spa kit by NUORI (use code INGRID10 for 10% discount)
- Hygge cup from Design Letters
- Siirtolapuutarha Teapot by Marimekko
- Cashmere roll-neck jumper by Arket
- Sweater weather candle by Affirmiti
- Cozy slippers by MIYA
Whether it is someone who has a minimalist style in terms of interior or is trying to live a minimal life, these items can inspire you on your hunt for a gift.
- Cereal magazine volume 20
- Alza champagne cooler by Ferm Living
- Phare LED lamp by Menu
- Estée Lalonde Trinity ring silver by Daisy London
- Vacuum jug by Stelton
- Classic chess game by Printworks
- Vital body balm by NUORI (use code INGRID10 for 10% discount)
- Shorebird by Normann Copenhagen
- FJ clock by Architectmade
It can be hard to find a gift for those who are always on trend and seems to have everything already, so here is a selection of ideas for the Scandi chic person in your life.
- Kizu table lamp by New Works
- Dress Scandinavian by Pernille Teisbaek
- Desk sculptures by Kristina Dam
- S bag by Lemur
- Large check scarf by Acne Studios
- Kink vase by Muuto
- Gold croissant ring by Nordic Muse
- Ripple carafe set by Ferm Living
- Spiral candles by HAY
We all have a tech-savvy friend or partner who always knows about the latest trend when it comes to gadgets. Here are a few gift ideas to help you find the right item.
- Reykjavik wireless bluetooth speaker by Vifa
- aBEAN wireless bluetooth headphones by Kreafunk
- MyCable iPhone cable (A-Z) by Design Letters
- Echo Dot speaker by Amazon
- toCHARGE CARE backup battery by Kreafunk
- Mi smart projector by Xiaomi
- Cirrus travel steamer by Steamery
- Osmo pocket camera 2 by DJI
- Kupu smoke alarm by Jalo Helsinki
2020 might not have been the year of travel, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dream and look forward to future adventures. Here is a selection of gift ideas for the traveler and wanderluster in your life.
- Thermo cup by Eva Solo
- Lost in Copenhagen: A City Guide
- Norrvåge foldsack by Fjällräven
- Passport holder by Rains
- Bamboo toothbrush case by the Humble Co.
- Travel pillow by Snoooze
- Travel journal by Design Letters
- Padded slippers by Arket
- Getaway travel case set by NUORI (use code INGRID10 for 10% discount)
Trying to find the perfect gift for the foodie who loves being in the kitchen whether that means baking, cooking or simply eating, here is my selection of gift ideas to inspire you.
- The Nordic Cookbook by Magnus Nilsson
- Foodie handmixer by RIG-TIG
- Pure black carving knife by Stelton
- Eva Trio white line sauté pan by Eva Solo
- Rainbow trivet by OYOY Living Design
- The Kinfolk Table: Recipes for Small Gatherings
- Kitchen towel / apron by the Organic Company
- Cutting board by Moebe
- Norr condiment stand by Skagerak
So lastly, lets have a look at the youngsters. A kids gift guide could be a whole blogpost in itself because it depends on the age, but here are a few items that should fit for different aged children or for expecting parents.
- Memory box by Ferm Living
- Little Bear mobile by Klippan
- Fika toy sweets by Kids Concept
- Leika dog wooden figurine by OYOY Living Design
- Eat & Learn set by Design Letters
- Funkis playhouse by Ferm Living
- Moominland midwinter book by Tove Jansson
- Teddies by Liewood
- Elephant chair by EO
Did you find anything you like? I hope this gift guide can help you to find the perfect present whether it is for Christmas, a birthday or any occasion.
Disclaimer: some of the above links are affiliated which means I will receive a small commission. You won’t pay any more by clicking on these links, but it will help me to be able to continue providing you with free content here on the blog, so thank you for the support!